Wednesday, July 20th at Designer Bath and Salem Plumbing Supply
97 River Street, Beverly MA
Renowned Judges Gretchen Aubuchon, Brendan Cannon and Judd Lord
will chose this years winners.
In honor of all the entrants and the design community Designer Bath will throw a summer design awards party where we will announce the winning spaces and celebrate our local design community. We at Designer Bath & Salem Plumbing Supply appreciate being a part of your business and hope you feel our showroom is an extension of your design offering to your clients.
Deadline and Submisison
Deadline for entry has been extended
5pm EST on Monday, June 6, 2016
Who may submit
Design professionals who have completed a bath, kitchen, or specialty plumbing project prior to May 30, 2016 with items purchased through Designer Bath/ Salem Plumbing Supply
Type of projects
New England based residential bath, kitchen, or specialty plumbing projects.
- Minimum of two digital (preferred) or printed "after" photos of the completed space. Scouting photos are acceptable
- Photos must be high resolution: at least 3000 pixels on the longest dimension (either 3000 pixels high or wide). This translates to a jpeg size of approx. 3MB. If your photos are under 3MB (3,000,000 kb), they are too small. ALL CAMERAS, INCLUDING PHONE CAMERAS, CAN TAKE HIGH RES IMAGES, but often compress them for emailing.
- Please note that select photos from each entry will be exhibited at the event
- All photos must be labeled with designer's name and project date and may be submitted one of two ways:
- Via postal mail on CD or flash drive with a completed copy of the submission form to:
c/o Robin Davis
97 River St
Beverly, MA 01915
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with submission information below included in the body of the email on in scanned submission form attached.
All entrants will be acknowledged via email once submission has been received.
Direct all questions to
Robin Davis • firstname.lastname@example.org
• phone 978-921-1200
Michelle Ritchie • email@example.com
• phone 978-921-1200
Include the following information
- Designer's Name: Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone • Email • Website
- Project Name
- Project Location
- Date of Completion
- Signed permission form from the homeowner • download the Word document HERE).
- Homeowner contact name and number.
- Please list all of the items featured that were purchased at Designer Bath & Salem Plumbing Supply.
- Project Description (250 words or less).
- Name of the Designer Bath showroom consultant who assisted with this project.
- Comments relating to your experience partnering with Designer Bath & Salem Plumbing Supply (250 words or less).
- Project team members (please list names of builder, architect, plumber, etc. who worked on project).
Rules and Regulations
- Client agreement
Submitted space must be available to be photographed and client consent must be provided. Homeowner's name and address will not be published. All designers and photographers will be properly credited.
- Winner notification
All entrants will be invited to attend our summer design event (date and time to be determined) where the winners will be announced.
- Grand Prize (Overall Excellence in Design)
A professional photograph of the winning space will be taken by Eric Roth and featured in a Designer Bath advertisement in the November/December issue of New England Home Magazine. The designer will receive full credit in the magazine and will receive rights of the one photograph once it has been published. Photo shoot will be coordinated at the discretion of the homeowner's schedule. The winner will receive a copy of this photo and a $1,000 Gift Certificate to Designer Bath & Salem Plumbing Supply.
Submitted projects will be presented to a panel of qualified judges to select the Overall Excellence in Design Winner and specific category Winners. Projects will be presented without reference to the submitter's name, company or identifying location.
Additional Prizes (category winners)
Will be determined for categories that may include: small space design, green design, universal design and/or other categories.
The Overall Excellence in Design Winner will receive the award of a professional photoshoot that will be scheduled with Eric Roth with the intent to produce one photograph to be used in an upcoming full page ad, designed and produced by Designer Bath and featured in the Nov/Dec 2016 issue of New England Home Magazine. Photoshoot will be coordinated at the discretion of the homeowner's schedule. Winning designer will get full credit for the project in the print ad. Rights of usage to that one photograph will be granted to the winning submission after the image has been published. Winner will receive one high resolution tiff and one high resolution jpg file of the photo. Prints of the photo are not included.
We're looking forward to seeing your work. Thank you!
Shine 2015 All the 2015 Winners Photos from SHINE 2015